How to Get Started With a Line Spy App
Forget parental control tools that bill themselves as a Line spy app but don’t actually let you do much. mSpy is built for parents whose kids use Line, plus lots of other chat apps. Here’s how to get started.
- Buy a Line tracker app subscription and create your account.
- Check your email for a welcome package. It’ll contain all kinds of important info, including a link to your personal Control Panel, your login credentials, and a guide to install mSpy on your kid’s device.
- Follow the instructions to get up and running with your Line tracker app. And if you still need help understanding how to Track line chat conversations, an expert is always standing by to help. That said, the Control Panel is so easy to use, you probably won’t need assistance.
What You Can Do With a Line Tracker App
- View their text messages. We’re talking messages that they’ve sent and messages they’ve received. You can even see the emojis they’ve used, giving you a clearer picture of their mood and state of mind.
- See their contacts. We included this technology in our Line tracker app so that you can make sure they aren’t chatting with strangers.
- Uncover hidden chats. If there are chats they don’t want you to know about, a Line messenger spy tool can unearth them.
Your Top Line Tracker App Questions, Answered
Is Line really a dangerous messenger app?
It can be. To be clear, Line does a decent job of providing useful information to minors looking to use the popular messaging app. For example, their guide tells users not to give out personal information to strangers. It instructs users not to post their Line ID or QR code on websites, blogs, app reviews, and forums. And it suggests that users should block people they don’t know if they suddenly become friends with someone they don’t know in the real world. While this is great advice, the truth is kids don’t exactly read safety guidelines. When kids see an app they want, they download it. They don’t have time to read blog posts, advice, Terms & Conditions, or Privacy Policies. Knowing that your kid could be using Line and not adhering to any of these suggestions, it’s a smart idea to have a line spy app in your corner.
Does a Line tracker help me find my kid’s location?
Not all parental control apps come with Line app location tracking. But mSpy does. In fact, mSpy goes beyond just traditional Line tracker app technology by letting you do way more than you think. Do your kids use Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, Viber, Telegram, or other chat apps? mSpy lets you see what conversations they’re having on those platforms, too. And baked into mSpy is geolocation technology that lets you find your kids on a map — and it even alerts you if your kid enters or exits forbidden zones, custom-set by you.
Do I need to be one of my kid’s Line contacts to see their chats?
Nope. You don’t need a Line account to read their Line messages. All it takes is a Line spy app like mSpy to see what they’re saying in their Line conversations. The great thing about mSpy as that the only account you need to use it is your own mSpy account. Once you install mSpy on their device, you can just log in to your Control panel and discover what they’ve been saying. Everything is right there in black and white for you to read (and in color, too, since you can see their emojis).
I like the idea of a Line messenger spy tool, but it sounds expensive.
mSpy is competitively priced, and considering all the features included in the app, it offers exceptional value. Remember, it’s not just their Line conversations that you can track? The Line messenger spy tool also lets you read their other conversations, includes a Keylogger, tracks their location in real-time, and features all kinds of advanced tools to help keep them safe.
Can’t I just ask my kid to see their phone?
That’s definitely one option. But keep in mind that kids are crafty. They know how to hide certain chat apps on their phone, making it difficult for you to find. With mSpy, you’ll see all their chats, regardless of which folders they’ve happened to hide their various chat apps. And many experts would argue that constantly asking your kid to see their phone can make them feel like you don’t trust them, forcing them to hide their behavior in other ways. With a Line messenger spy tool, you can see what they’re up to while giving them the freedom to live their digital life online.
I want to learn how to track Line chat, but it seems hard.
It doesn’t have to be hard. Sure, there are Line spy tools out there that are complicated. But we don’t think parents should have to jump through hoops to keep their kids safe. That’s why we developed mSpy, a parental control app that makes Line tracking ridiculously easy. After the initial setup, everything is unbelievably easy.