mSpy: Your parental digital assistant
The Internet is a powerful tool for kids to help in education, social engagement, and entertainment. While there is a vast number of useful resources and helpful tools, there is also a great number of dangers kids may encounter online.
What is mSpy?
mSpy is a digital assistant for parents to monitor text messages, current GPS location, calls, emails, social media platforms (Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and others) and much more.
mSpy has a lot of advantages for modern parents. It helps them to keep tabs on their kids` smartphone activities without fear to be caught. Besides, parents will always be able to know what their kid is up online and raise a red flag if the danger occurs.
mSpy collects the target device data and sends it to the Control Panel (a parental account that will be created after the purchase), which can be easily accessible from any browser at any time. So parents can always know what their kid is up to.
The app is easy and simple in use. It provides with three subscription plans (Basic, Premium, No-jailbreak) so you may choose the one which meets your needs the most. The price depends on the subscription duration, the longer it is, the higher the amount you save.
mSpy is compatible with rooted/ not rooted Android 4.0+ and jailbroken-non-jailbroken iOS 6.0+ devices.
What are the most popular features?
mSpy has a vast number of advanced features for sophisticated monitoring. With mSpy parents can:
- Read text messages;
- View call logs;
- Restrict unwanted numbers from reaching your kid;
- Read incoming and outgoing emails;
- Track GPS location;
- Monitor instant messengers (Facebook, Instagram, Viber, WhatsApp);
- View a list of installed apps and block hazardous ones;
- Set safe and dangerous zones and get a notification when your kid enters them;
- Capture all the keystrokes typed on the target device;
- View browsing history saved bookmarks and block hazardous sites;
- View the calendar entries and contact list; And many other things;
Note! The number of features depends on the subscription package you choose. Before purchase decide what features you need and choose the package according to your preferences.
Is it safe to use mSpy?
You don`t need to be afraid to use mSpy as it is absolutely safe:
- Firstly, it is absolutely legal if you want to monitor the device of your underage kid to be aware that they don`t come across age-inappropriate things or communicate with strangers online.
- Secondly, it is completely undetectable. So, your kids can`t find that you monitor their devices. All the target device data will be kept on the virtual dashboard so that you can access it remotely at any convenient time.
- Thirdly, it is impossible to detect mSpy by any signs. All the apps will continue to work in the same mode, without slowing the target device down.
How does mSpy work?
First of all, let`s clear up that mSpy is easy and convenient in use and there is nothing complicated in using it. The software has a user-friendly interface, simple menu and provides with a step-by-step installation guide. To get started with mSpy, three steps should be completed:
Step 1. Buy mSpy - Go to the official website and choose the subscription package that caters to the needs of your family the most. (There are three subscription packages: Basic, Premium and No-Jailbreak, each of them is available for 1, 6 or 12 months).
Fill in the billing information, select the payment method and then submit your order. Once the payment is confirmed, you will get a welcome email with your personal credentials (login & password, download link, and step-by-step guide).
- Step 2. Install & Set Up - Now you need to verify your email address. Go to your mailbox and find a letter from mSpy customer support team. Open it and follow the download link. Once the app is downloaded, follow the step-by-step guide to set mSpy up. It will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Step 3. Start tracking - Once the setup process is successfully completed, you can start your target device monitoring. For instance, you will see sent and received texts, incoming and outgoing calls, browsing history, installed apps and many other things.
How mSpy help parents?
The Internet has already become a critical part of kids` lives. While it can bring benefits for kids, like school reports preparation, communication with peers, there is also a darker side. From cyberbullying to interaction with online predators, there are many concerns when it comes to the Internet use. And, it is where mSpy parental control app comes in handy. Here is the list of top 5 dangers mSpy can protect your kids from:
Internet anonymity alongside with lack of face-to-face interaction, in some cases, escalate to cyberbullying. Mean, rude and hateful comments fly unabatedly on the faceless digital world. Due to the Internet anonymity, the insults can be flung without anyone knowing the insulter. Quite often cyberbullying can have huge consequences like depression, social isolation and in the worst cases even suicide attempts.
The Internet is a sweet spot for online predators to lure naïve kids into their trap through social networks and online chat rooms. In most cases, online predators do their best to turn kids against their parents, pretending to be the only one person who really understands them. According to the research, kids who are the most susceptible to this sort of manipulation are those who engage in risky behavior in real life and online, have been sexually abused, chat with strangers and don`t have healthy relationships with their parents.
The Internet is a garbage dump of unfiltered content. Whether it is pornography, violent videos, lewd music or any other inappropriate content parents want to protect their kids from. Many parents even don`t realize that their kid`s YouTube Most Watched section contains just obscenities videos they want to protect their kids from. YouTube itself, doesn`t contain explicit videos, they can be easily found by a curious child via Google Search.
Young kids don`t have analytical thinking, that`s why they not always understand what is safe to share and what type of content should never be shared online. A private photo shared online can spread like wildfire, leading to severe consequences like cyberbullying, social isolation, damaged reputation and heavy depression.
Excessive Gaming and Phone Addiction
Kid`s often misuse digital technologies and spend more time than they should on them. While the occasional game in moderation is not always harmful, kids are inclined to spend hours on different online games, which may be notoriously addictive.
For all these reasons, the Internet poses a lot of dangers to underage kids. A kid should be taught how to browse responsively, otherwise, the Internet will end up causing more harm than good. Being aware of the potential for the Internet`s misuse is a great place to start.
The most effective thing, a parent can do is to keep the line of communication open and build upon that as your kid gets older. Having a conversation about safe online usage alongside with mSpy parental control app may prevent all the main dangers mentioned above and protect your kid online.