Why Every Parent Needs to Know How to Track Facebook Messenger
Facebook bills itself as a place to connect and communicate. And with over 2.8 billion monthly active users, there’s a good chance your kid is one of them. And we don’t blame them. Facebook is a great place to stay up to date with friends. And the Facebook Messenger platform makes it really easy to communicate.
But not everyone is sending innocent and friendly chats. Facebook Messenger is a platform laced with potential dangers. Sound like a nightmare? Don’t worry. A Facebook Messenger tracker is every parent’s dream.
What Is a Facebook Messenger Spy App?
Oftentimes called Messenger tracker, it’s a simple tool used to monitor Facebook Messenger. Once installed, you’ll be able to see every message that was exchange inside your child’s Facebook Messenger account. Every text. Every pic. It’s all there for you to see.
How to Spy on Facebook Messenger Chat
Step 1: Buy a subscription to a Messenger tracker app
mSpy is a great option because it lets you see what they’re saying on Facebook Messenger, and it lets you dig deep into their general activity on Facebook. To get started, just enter your email and choose your subscription. Once you pay, you’ll be ready to monitor Facebook Messenger in no time.
Step 2: Check your inbox
After you’ve paid for your mSpy subscription, you’ll receive an email to the address you used when you signed up for your mSpy account. Inside your Welcome email are instructions detailing how to spy on Facebook messenger chat, or more specifically, how to get up and running with mSpy. It starts with your Control Panel login info.
Step 3: Follow the instructions you received
Whether they use Android or iOS, you’ll find instructions for getting up and running so you can monitor Facebook Messenger in a matter of minutes. Remember, if you’re having trouble at any moment, a representative of mSpy is standing by to help.
Step 4: Log in to your mSpy Control Panel
Once you’ve set up everything, you’ll be able to log right into your mSpy account and see all their Facebook Messenger chats, including messages sent, messages received, pics, videos, emojis, gifs, and more.
The Top 5 Dangers Facing Kids on Facebook
- Online Predators. It’s scary to think about, but online predators are everywhere, waiting to discover a new victim and pounce. Because Facebook lets anyone send someone a friend request, kids are in danger of coming into contact with someone who isn’t who they claim to be. That’s why a Facebook Messenger tracker is important. With one installed, you can pop in and view someone’s Facebook messenger chats easily and effortlessly.
- Cyberbullying. When you were a kid, bullying was limited to the schoolyard. But today, it extends way beyond, following kids home into their digital world. That’s why it’s important to be able to monitor Facebook Messenger. With this kind of direct access, you’ll know if your kid is being bullied. Remember, when kids are dealing with cyberbullying, they usually don’t run and tell their parents. It’s frightening to think that your child is being bullied, but at least there’s a way to find out.
- Sexting. While you might not think your teenager is engaged in this kind of activity, sexting is more common than you think, with more than 30% of teens sharing nude or semi-nude photos through social media apps like Facebook Messenger. To make matters worse, many aren’t aware of the mental health and legal consequences that come with sharing these kinds of pics. A Facebook Messenger spy can help you put a stop to that.
- Social Isolation. It’s funny that an app designed to connect people can actually lead to more loneliness. Kids who spend too much time in front of a screen chatting on social media apps like Facebook Messenger face the danger of being socially isolated. This could certainly hinder their development. If you can monitor Facebook Messenger, you’ll be able to spot these dangers and take action to correct the situation.
- Time Wasting. It might not seem like a very big deal on the surface, but kids who spend hours chatting on Facebook Messenger with friends or commenting on their friends’ pics and status updates are wasting precious moments — time they could be spending bonding with their parents and siblings, doing their homework, taking care of chores, or pretty much anything else. Spy apps for Facebook Messenger will give you an insight into how much time they’re spending on the social media chat app.
Get a Facebook Messenger Spy App that Supports Group Chats
Group chats are great for making plans. But they’re also great for making people sad. Many cases of cyberbullying happen in a group chat, and because Facebook Messenger makes it so easy to have one, kids often choose the app to harass kids they know. That’s why it’s important to choose a solution that lets you monitor Facebook Messenger from every angle, including group chats. mSpy is one of them.
How to Spy on Facebook Messenger Chat, Including Disappearing Messages
Did you know that Facebook Messenger now has Vanish Mode? By swiping up in a conversation, you can set your chat to delete messages after they’re read. For most Facebook Messenger monitoring apps, this is a huge roadblock. But mSpy contains a number of innovative tools that let you see messages, including deleted ones or those that have vanished.
One such tool is the built-in screen recording feature. It lets you visually see what they’ve been saying by snapping a pic every time there’s a change on the screen. Everything sent and received in the chat is captured and sent to your mSpy account, so you can log in to your Control Panel and see what they said.
The screen recording app for Facebook Messenger also works with their other favorite apps, including WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, Telegram, and Skype. So no matter what social media service they use to connect, you’ll be able to see what they’re saying using the same tool you use to monitor Facebook Messenger.