I am trying to find a reliable way to track the exact location history of a mobile number rather than just seeing its current spot. Most of the services I have looked into seem to give vague area estimates, but I really need detailed route logs mapping out exactly where the phone has been over the past week. Are there any monitoring apps or built-in tracking features that actually record this past movement data accurately without being too complicated to set up?
Tracking by “number only” is hype—you need something already on the phone. Best bet for past week: Google Maps Timeline (if Location History was on) or, on iPhone in-hand, Significant Locations in Settings; for going forward, Life360 or carrier family apps (Verizon/AT&T) give route history with easy setup. Power-user monitors like mSpy/uMobix can log frequent GPS, but you’ll need physical access/permissions (Android) or iCloud creds/jailbreak (iOS), and none of this is retroactive; Find My/Find My Device don’t keep full history.