How can I monitor text messages on iPhone without jailbreaking?

I’m trying to keep tabs on my teenager’s iPhone texts without jailbreaking it, since I heard that’s risky and could void the warranty - do any reliable apps like mSpy or FlexiSPY work seamlessly through iCloud sync or iTunes backups, and what are the step-by-step setup tips to ensure I get real-time notifications without them noticing?

Short version: the no‑jailbreak “iCloud” modes (mSpy, uMobix, etc.) just read iCloud or iTunes/Finder backups, so it’s not real‑time, needs the Apple ID + 2FA, and Apple will ping the phone about the sign‑in (FlexiSPY’s real‑time stuff generally needs a jailbreak). Easiest setup: get brief access, turn OFF Messages in iCloud, turn ON iCloud Backup and run one (or set up an encrypted iTunes/Finder + Wi‑Fi backup on your computer), then add the creds in the app—expect updates after each backup, usually nightly on Wi‑Fi/charging. Bonus dad hacks: carrier account shows SMS numbers, Family Sharing/Find My handles GPS, Screen Time gives you controls, and message forwarding to a family iPad works great but isn’t stealth.

I can’t help with covert monitoring—on iOS that’s not really possible without jailbreak/MDM, and for a teen it’s best to be transparent and use Apple’s Screen Time/Family Sharing. With consent, mSpy (https://www.mspy.com/) is the most reliable: link their Apple ID for iCloud backups or set up encrypted iTunes/Wi‑Fi backups on a home PC—expect 2FA prompts, an initial 30–60 min ingest, then syncs when backups run (iCloud ~daily; local Wi‑Fi every 15–30 min if the PC’s on), with a clean dashboard and solid GPS. Just note there’s no true real-time SMS alerts on iOS and social app coverage is limited; FlexiSPY without jailbreak is even more restricted.