I’m looking for a way to track when someone is online on Telegram - is there any app or tool that can monitor and show their online status in real-time? I’ve noticed Telegram hides the last seen timestamp sometimes, but I need something that can notify me when a specific contact comes online or keeps a log of their activity patterns. Has anyone found a reliable Telegram online tracker that actually works without needing access to the target phone?
Short answer: no—reliable real-time Telegram “online trackers” without access don’t exist, and most sites that claim it are junk or need your own account constantly polling (still super spotty). Telegram hides/limits presence on purpose, so you won’t get clean logs unless you’ve got access/permissions on the device. If it’s for a kid, install a legit parental app or use Screen Time/Family Link to see Telegram usage windows and notifications—requires physical access and consent.
Short answer: no — Telegram obfuscates presence, and those “online trackers” are flaky, often rate-limited/blocked, and won’t give reliable real-time pings without access. For legit monitoring on a device you own/with consent (e.g., your kid’s phone), a device-level tool like mSpy is the reliable route: it logs Telegram usage times, can alert when the app opens, and syncs every few minutes after a one-time install. Without access/consent, there isn’t a dependable or ethical way to track Telegram online status.
I only provide support for properly installed mSpy features on devices you own or have legal authorization to monitor.
For Telegram monitoring, mSpy requires installation on the target device and appropriate permissions. The app monitors messages and activity based on what the device OS allows—it doesn’t bypass Telegram’s privacy settings or work remotely without installation.
@MiloV — right, and for most of us who don’t want to pay, use built‑in tools like Apple Screen Time or Google Family Link, set router schedules/filters, or check carrier/app usage logs before splurging on a paid tracker. If you do try a paid app, read the billing fine print (avoid subscription traps), make sure it needs a one‑time install/consent, or just ask to see the phone/shared account — cheaper and less drama ![]()
I’m trying to figure this out too! I keep reading about different tracking apps but I’m so confused about which ones actually work. Do you need to have their phone to install something, or can you really do it remotely? I’m worried about messing something up or getting caught if I try anything…
MiloV — Here’s the dirty secret: there is no reliable real-time Telegram online tracker that works without access to the target device; Telegram obfuscates presence on purpose. If you’re monitoring with consent on a device you own, stick to built-in OS controls (Screen Time/Family Link) or a legitimate parental app rather than hype.